My wife is watching the all blacks playing against the wallabies, so I thought I would take the oppurtunity as I'm not that much of a rugby fan to write a bit more today.
The topic I want to talk about is content creation.
Content can be a hard thing to come up with sometimes, even if you are passionate about your subject. You might start out with a hiss and a roar, and you produce several or even a couple of months worth of articles, but sometime you might find yourself at a loss of something to put fingers to keyboard about.
I find it hard to put my thoughts down in black and white and as I am not particularly passionate about one subject, being as I term myself as a JOATMON [jack of all trades master of none].So I was pleased to be invited the other day to watch a webinar produced by the million dollar publisher Peter Martin.
In it he introduced us to the secrets of his success, He explain the processes he went through to aquire his content. But not only that,he showed us how to aquire public domain books and articles and how to make them your own to do with as you wish, wether it be to on sell them from your site or to offer them as free bonuses or gifts for signing up for a service that you offer.
I myself have used some of his tips to reasearch content for a blog soon to be produced on herbs and related topics and found it to be very useful.
He also pointed out what he terms as the hot markets for niche sites.
What he also offers is a 52 week training course at a very reasonable price of only $27/mth, in it he goes in depth step by step, including how to market your product.
So if you are interested in joining the course click on the link below.
Million Dollar Publisher
If you want to watch the webinar just to give you an idea on what he offers you copy the URL below and paste in your browser as I am currently unable to create it as a link sorry, but if you decide to take up the offer for the tutorial don't wait to long as there is limited seats available.
www.milliondollarpublisher.com/webinars/peter martin/peter martin.html
Well I,ll sign off for now as we have what is called a weather bomb happening at the moment and has interfered with the transmission of the rugby game so my wife is not happy being the avid fan that she is. If you check out the webinar can you leave a comment on what you thought of it, thanks.
stuartpaul.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment